MicroPython is a lean and efficient implementation of the Python 3 programming language that includes a small subset of the Python standard library and is optimised to run on microcontrollers and in constrained environments. Official Link: MicroPython Homepage
Officially Supported Boards
Un-Officially Supported Boards
- STM32F4 Discovery board
- NUCLEO-F401RE board
- NUCLEO-F767ZI board
- NUCLEO-L476RG board
- Espruino Pico
- Programming with MicroPython - Embedded Programming with Microcontrollers and Python.
- Adafruit Guide
- ESP8266 AND MICROPYTHON
- MicroPython for the Internet of Things - A BeginnerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Guide to Programming with Python on Microcontrollers.
- PyCon Australia, August 2018 - Writing fast and efficient MicroPython - Damien George.
- NDC Oslo, June 2018 - IoT is fun using MicroPython - Sebastian Roll.
- LinuxConfAu 2018, Sydney, Australia - Getting Started with MicroPython - Nick Moore.
- PyCon Australia 2017 - Using MicroPython in the wild - Damien George.
- PyConWeb Munich 2017 - Programming the Web of Things with Python and MicroPython - Hardy Erlinger.
- Pycon Ireland 2017 - MicroPython: The Next Step to World Domination - Steve Holden.
- PyTexas 2017 - MicroPython on an ESP8266 - Christopher Cooper.
- PyCon Australia 2016 - MicroPython: Embedded programming for everyone - Jim Mussared.
- PyCon Australia 2016 - ESP8266 and MicroPython - Nick Moore.
- GOTO Amsterdam 2016 - MicroPython & the Internet of Things - Damien George.
- PyCon South Africa 2016 - MicroPython: Python for microcontrollers and constrained environments.
To the extent possible under law, Michael Ikua has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.