Python Language Book
- Mastering Python: Machine Learning, Data Structures, Django, Object Oriented Programming and Software Engineering (Including Programming Interview Questions) [2nd Edition]: "this book teaches you everything you need to know about using Python including what you can use it for."
- Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python Machine Learning Language From Scratch and Deep Learning: "Python Programming for Beginners: Learn Python Machine Learning Language From Scratch and Deep Learning"
- Python Programming: A Step By Step Guide From Beginner To Expert (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced): "If you’re looking for a way to become an expert coder and impress your friends with the programs you can make from scratch, then keep reading.."
- Advanced Machine Learning: Mastering Level Learning with Python: "If you want to get up-to-speed with some of the more advanced Machine Learning techniques and gain experience using them to solve challenging problems, this is a good book for you!"
- Coding Languages for Absolute Beginners: 6 Books in 1- Arduino, C++, C#, Powershell, Python & SQL: "The Coding Languages for Absolute Beginners series aims to be The go-to-guide for beginners to get started on programming and learn the coding skills you need to build the technology and drive the future you want."
- Coding Languages Halfway: 6 Books in 1- Programming in Arduino, C++, C#, Powershell, Python & SQL: "This 6 book series gives you in-depth, easy to digest lessons on the basic fundamentals of each of these coding languages."
- Cracking Codes with Python: An Introduction to Building and Breaking Ciphers: "Learn how to program in Python while making and breaking ciphers—algorithms used to create and send secret messages! "
- Python Machine Learning: A Deep Dive Into Python Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Using Tensor Flow And Keras: From Beginner To Advance: "Python Machine Learning: A Deep Dive Into Python Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Using Tensor Flow And Keras: From Beginner To Advance"
- Python Programming: 3 Books in 1: Beginner’s Guide + Intermediate Guide + Expert Guide to Learn Python Step-by-Step:
- Python Programming: A Step By Step Guide From Beginner To Advance: "Python is a very beginners friendly Programming Language perfect for people who are new to the Programming world due to its straightforward approach and syntax."
- Python Programming: For the Beginners (An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming): "This book is prepared for the beginners."
- This 6 book series gives you in-depth, easy to digest lessons on the basic fundamentals of each of these coding languages.: "Creative Coding in Python presents over 30 creative projects that teach kids how to code in the easy and intuitive programming language, Python."
- A Smarter Way to Learn Python: Learn it faster. Remember it longer.: "...makes it much easier to suddenly realize a concept that seemed abstract and too hard to wrap your head around is suddenly not complicated at all."
- Python Tricks: A Buffet of Awesome Python Features: " you’ll discover Python’s best practices and the power of beautiful & Pythonic code with simple examples and a step-by-step narrative."
- Python Tricks: A Buffet of Awesome Python Features: "With Python Tricks: The Book you’ll discover Python’s best practices and the power of beautiful & Pythonic code with simple examples and a step-by-step narrative."
- Starting Out with Python (4th Edition): "In Starting Out with Python®, 4th Edition, Tony Gaddis’ accessible coverage introduces students to the basics of programming in a high level language."
- The Self-Taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally: "This book is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don't teach you. "
- Grokking Algorithms: An illustrated guide for programmers and other curious people: "Grokking Algorithms is a fully illustrated, friendly guide that teaches you how to apply common algorithms to the practical problems you face every day as a programmer."
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 4E: "Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python will teach you how to make computer games using the popular Python programming language—even if you’ve never programmed before!"
- Make Your Own Neural Network: "A step-by-step gentle journey through the mathematics of neural networks, and making your own using the Python computer language."
- Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3: "Python for Everybody is designed to introduce students to programming and software development through the lens of exploring data."
- Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science, 3rd Ed.: " text to reflect new technologies while maintaining a time-tested approach to teaching introductory computer science. "
- you’ll discover Python’s best practices and the power of beautiful & Pythonic code with simple examples and a step-by-step narrative.: "Learn to create inventive programs and fun games on your powerful Raspberry Pi―with no programming experience required."
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners: "In Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, you’ll learn how to use Python to write programs that do in minutes what would take you hours to do by hand—no prior programming experience required."
- Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well: Python for Beginners with Hands-on Project. The only book you need to start coding in Python immediately: "Master Python Programming with a unique Hands-On Project"
- Learn Python Visually: "This Book will visualize Python like never before and I can't wait for you to try it."
- Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming: "Python Crash Course is a fast-paced, thorough introduction to Python that will have you writing programs, solving problems, and making things that work in no time."
- Python Pocket Reference: Python In Your Pocket (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly)): "Updated for both Python 3.4 and 2.7, this convenient pocket guide is the perfect on-the-job quick reference."
- Python Programming for Beginners: An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming: "You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this book. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach."
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi (Make: Projects): "This book takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities."
- Hello World!: Computer Programming for Kids and Other Beginners: "A gentle but thorough introduction to the world of computer programming, it is written in language a 12-year-old can follow, but anyone who wants to learn how to program a computer can use it. Even adults."
- Learning Python, 5th Edition: "Get a comprehensive, in-depth introduction to the core Python language with this hands-on book."
- Python Cookbook, Third edition: "If you need help writing programs in Python 3, or want to update older Python 2 code, this book is just the ticket. "
- Python for Informatics: Exploring Information: "This book is designed to introduce students to programming and computational thinking through the lens of exploring data."
- Python In A Day: Learn The Basics, Learn It Quick, Start Coding Fast (In A Day Books) (Volume 1): "Python In A Day strips away the non essentials and instead provides you with the fundamentals from which you can blossom as a Python programmer."
- Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, NumPy, and Ipython: "Python for Data Analysis is concerned with the nuts and bolts of manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching data in Python."
- Python for Kids: A Playful Introduction To Programming: "Python for Kids brings Python to life and brings you (and your parents) into the world of programming. "
- Starting Out with Python (2nd Edition) (Gaddis Series): "In Starting Out with Python ®, Second Edition Tony Gaddis’ evenly-paced, accessible coverage introduces students to the basics of programming and prepares them to transition into more complicated languages."
- Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science: " This book is designed to be used as the primary textbook in a college-level first course in computing."
- Programming Collective Intelligence: Building Smart Web 2.0 Applications: "his fascinating book demonstrates how you can build Web 2.0 applications to mine the enormous amount of data created by people on the Internet."